Sunday, February 5, 2012

Free Pick 6 Carryover Ticket!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomsaint/3431708779/in/photostream/
     I thought with 10 minutes to post I would lay out a free pick 6 ticket for Santa Anita on a Super Bowl Sunday! It is another huge pool that is approaching 1.5 million dollars. Here is the play:


Race 3:          2-7-8
Race 4:            5-8
Race 5:             7
Race 6:         4-6-8
Race 7:            3
Race 8:       10-11-12


Total :           $108

I'll be back later for a recap. Enjoy the races, and enjoy the Super Bowl!          

2 comments:

  1. The IC selections had a huge day winning 5 of the 9 races on the super bowl card! Unfortunately, they were not in the perfect sequence to give this pick 6 effort much of a chance. We were only able to muster 3 out of the 6 in the pick 6 sequence. As you may have read in my post with groundhog day in the title, I'm sure there will be many other chances from the great race place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive me for my error. The IC1 selections did indeed win 5 races, but there were only 8 races on the card. I shall repeat the good news. IC1 won 5 of the 8 races on the card today.

    ReplyDelete