Hello race fans. Trifecta Billy is finally back. It's been quite a while since I have posted and for this I do apologize. 2011 was a crazy year for many, including myself. Daily Dub and myself have been very busy in our everyday routines, as well as behind the scenes here at Trifecta Billy. I will have a major announcement later this week, but first I would like to tell you that racing is alive and well at the great race place, Santa Anita.
Today I watched the first graded stakes race of the new year, the grade 2 Robert Frankel stakes at 1 1/8 miles on the turf. Congratulations to the connections of the winner Bauble Queen, trainer Eric Kruljac and jockey Garrett Gomez. Bauble Queen closed like gangbusters under the masterful ride of Mr. Gomez and won rather easily. I look forward to watching this filly progress as the year goes on. I also am looking forward to an exciting year of horse racing action. As mentioned earlier in this post there is some big news coming, so stay tuned! Don't forget that Santa Anita has another great.day of racing on Monday. I'll be back tomorrow night with a stakes recap. Good night and good luck.
Today I watched the first graded stakes race of the new year, the grade 2 Robert Frankel stakes at 1 1/8 miles on the turf. Congratulations to the connections of the winner Bauble Queen, trainer Eric Kruljac and jockey Garrett Gomez. Bauble Queen closed like gangbusters under the masterful ride of Mr. Gomez and won rather easily. I look forward to watching this filly progress as the year goes on. I also am looking forward to an exciting year of horse racing action. As mentioned earlier in this post there is some big news coming, so stay tuned! Don't forget that Santa Anita has another great.day of racing on Monday. I'll be back tomorrow night with a stakes recap. Good night and good luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment