 |
| http://www.flickr.com/photos/kubina/185495525/sizes/o/in/set-72157594192795144/
|
ONE OF THE HORSES FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST!
I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. After this spring time hiatus from posting, and all the hype that comes from all the pundits for the 2012, Grade 1 Kentucky Derby, I had to open with some humor. We will be posting our selections for this race later this week after the post position draw on Wednesday, and our in depth handicapping of the entrants, trainers, work outs, post positions, etc. I thought today would be a good place to begin our look at all the horses entered, then put forth our laser like focus on finding the winner as the week goes on. One thing is for certain this year. The race is wide open, and we could be in for more fireworks as the clock ticks towards Saturday afternoon. So here is the initial list in alphabetical order.
- Alpha
- Bodemeister
- Creative Cause
- Daddy Long Legs
- Daddy Nose Best
- Done Talking
- Dullahan
- El Padrino
- Gemologist
- Hansen
- I'll Have Another
- Liaison
- Optimizer
- Prospective
- Rousing Sermon
- Sabercat
- Take Charge Indy
- Trinniberg
- Union Rags
- Went the Day Well
So there is the field. We'll be back tomorrow with the post positions, initial thoughts, and a more detailed analysis of the derby hopefuls.
No comments:
Post a Comment