 |
| http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirkhansen/4988788771/in/set-72157624828320353 |
First of all, I would like to thank each and every reader who comes to our site. I hope that you enjoy your time spent here, and please know that I am truly grateful. Secondly, I have a favor to ask of you. As many of you know, I lost my father to cancer many, many years ago. It is a vicious disease. I try to give when I can to any organization that wants to fight back and eliminate this dreadful killer. I found a simple, easy, no cost way to give back through an organization called
SocialVibe. You'll see a new widget on our site, that enables us to contribute to an organization called
Stand Up 2 Cancer, who's biggest sponsor happens to be
Major League Baseball. (Baseball is another passion of mine, but that is a story for another time.) This widget enables you, our readers, a chance to give as well. All that you do is click on the widget, and then you'll be asked to do simple, web related tasks, that in turn will add up to research minutes for a very worthy cause. The best thing about this is, it is absolutely no cost to anyone. They just ask for a few minutes of your time, and so do I. Please help us get to our goal of a million minutes by December 31, 2012. Anything we can do to help in the fight, is a gift beyond measure. I personally know there are people who need us.
No comments:
Post a Comment